Play Ball!!




While visiting a fellow author's blog tonight I ran across this quote by the great Booker T. Washington:


"I have learned that success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has had to overcome while trying to succeed." 

It's been a very hard and trying year. I've witnessed and also gone through things that I never imagined that I would have to deal with, obstacle after obstacle...but believe it or not I appreciate those pit-stops because they made me work harder. I know that the goal is well within my reach. So for any of you out there that feel like giving up because of the bumps in the road, think about this quote and try to appreciate the curve balls you're being thrown....they only make your swing stronger.

Comments

Popular Posts