Life in "G" Minor Episode 1

Dear Diary,

Have you ever felt like life was such a LIAR? It had lied so much that you just didn't know what the truth was or what reality really looked like? "Everything will get better..." LIE!
"Things could be worse..." another LIE! Right now it is at its worse for me? Do they really believe that or is that some shit people say just because they don't have anything else to say? Perhaps they want you to believe the lies of life too.

Maybe I should just run away or end it. End all the damn lies so I won't feel the pain anymore... I tried it once you know, to end it that is. I sat on the edge of the bed and stared at the wooden plank that held six large nails. What if I just fell on it. What would happen? Would anybody hear my gasps and come to my rescue? Or would I die a lonely death...much like my lonely life that is full of pitiful lies. I wondered...So I did it. I grabbed the bag of gold jewelry that had been given to me by my mother, gripped it tightly and did it. I fell slowly to the floor with my eyes aimed for the board. I figured if I aimed for the eyes I wouldn't see the hell I would be in for taking my own life. As I hit the floor I saw stars form in the air. Much like the ones you see in a Saturday morning cartoon when Tweety Bird hits the cat over the head. I turned my head slightly only to find the target about two inched above my left shoulder. My calculations were way off.  They said dying was the easy part. Big LIEObviously not. I messed that up too. Just like everything else in my life.

Comments

Popular Posts