CHEATIN' IN THE NEXT ROOM


I was sitting at a car wash here in Atlanta minding my own business (LOL) and flipping through my Black Enterprise magazine that I pulled out of the mailbox on my way out. The following is the conversation that I overheard.

Lady in black: Well hell, I don’t understand why you put up with his s***, he ain’t no good, he ain’t never been no good, and he never will be any good. I told you that before you started messin’ around with him . He did the same crap in high school when I was with him.”

Lady in blue:  “Dang Meeka, why you gotta be talkin’ so loud, everybody in the building gonna know my business.”
Lady in black: Hell they don’t know you, but they probably know yo man, especially these women.”

Now I really didn't want to act like I was listening….BUT I couldn’t help but laugh, so I played it off by softly saying “This guy is trippin,” referring to the supposed article that I was reading. Now back to their conversation.

Lady in blue: Well, I don’t know what’s up with him. He been acting strange lately, at first I thought he was creeping with Chanell again, but I followed him to the Sunrise Inn. Girl, some white woman got out of the car. She was ugly too. At least he coulda got somebody pretty.”
Lady in black: “Fool, it don’t matter what the hell she look like. So what you do?”
Lady in blue: “Nothin’, I didn’t wanna start no s*** in the street so I was just gonna wait ‘til he got home. Besides, I had to get GiGi from school.”

At this point I can imagine the  lady in blue was looking at her friend like she was crazy, ‘cause in my mind…I was.

Lady in black: “You had to get GiGi from school! You didn’t wanna start nothin’ in the streets! See, that’s why he do that s*** to you cause you let him. I bet if you had rammed yo car into that damn Merc he would stop f****’n around. I don’t even wanna know what you said when he came home cause I know you didn’t do s***, you don’t ever do s***. Anyway, what you wearin’ for the show, you know it’s a game tonight and them ballers gonna be T-O-S-S-I-N   T-H-E-M   D-O-L-L-A-R-S.”

This was the last of the conversation that I heard because my SUV was ready…Man, I wanted to stay to hear what that occupation was… Tossing Dollars????? Hmmm what do you think?

Fact is:  If a man says you’re a fool for allowing him to cheat…what else could you be?
Not all men cheat. However, a vast majority of them do. A man's self-image is largely attached to his sexual dexterity... that's just how men's heads are wired (no pun intended).They’re more physical creatures, whereas women are more emotional. So, when he’s out gallivanting around chasing tail feathers, he’s not thinking less of you and your relationship….he’s probably thinking less of himself.

Comments

  1. A Man like that sounds like he has AIDS! LOL Them stanking women did too!!! but on a more serious note.....

    If a man says you're a fool for allowing him to cheat.. I am sorry darling you are not speaking to a Man but a Male! LMBO LOL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts